NEW – Private & Group Training for Physically Disabled
We are a semi private fitness studio looking to create an encouraging environment for anyone who may need adaptive training. Most gyms have environments that are less than inviting for anyone who may feel a bit unsure about what they can do or how they look doing it. We want to create the opposite atmosphere.
Whether you are living with a congenital disability, movement impairment due to accident or physical trauma from battle we want to help you find ways to move and improve your general fitness!
For many people, once rehabilitation is finished or has established minimal functional movement, that outlet for exercise is gone and it becomes more difficult to find ways to keep moving. Like anyone else, you should be able to find and enjoy peak physical ability. Exercise is as much about expelling energy, setting physical and mental challenges and creating community as it is about getting fit. Everyone deserves to have a space to do all of these things.
If you are looking to train for the Paralympics, we would love to help you maximize your mobility, stability and strength for whatever sport you compete in. But make no mistake, this gym is open to everyone, no matter the aspirations.
We also welcome anyone who is blind or has vision impairment. We will help guide you through the movements and through the challenges like we would any other client.
While we are a For Profit business at the moment, we want to make these programs available to as many people as possible so we work on a sliding scale. Please contact us to get more details on how this works.
Group classes will be set up as soon as we have enough interest for them. Let us know if you are interested and we will begin to set up a schedule.
We really look forward to meeting with you!
Joey Reid & the B-Fit team
Contact info –
Joey@b-fitstudio.com / 514-730-6764
Current Promotion – In Home Personal Training
The number 1 concern that our personal training clients have when they reach out to us is persistent motivation.
We know that you don’t always get what you wish for but you do get what you work for. We will help you reach your goals, as we have with all of our clients for the last 10 years. But the more important thing we can help you with is finding that innate motivation. We work to inspire lifestyle change that equates to longevity in health. You might only train with us for a month but we strive to give you the one tool that will keep you healthy for much longer.
We require very little space for our In-home training. All we need is a big enough space that you can lay down and stretch your limbs out without touching anything. Any equipment required we can provide for each session. If you have equipment we can incorporate it into our programs or your homework plans.
We can help you with any number of short or long term goals
- Losing the last 5-10 lbs
- Significant weight loss – 20 lbs to extreme obesity
- Increasing cardiovascular strength
- Sport performance (golf, hockey, sprinting, climbing, football, speed skating, etc)
- Size and strength increase
- General fitness
- Martial arts conditioning
- Balance improvement
- Prenatal fitness
- Postnatal recovery training (abdominal and pelvic rebuilding)
- Postnatal fitness and weight loss
- Fertility fitness
- Range-of-motion improvement and strengthening
- Rehab training for people with knee, hip, ankle, lower back and shoulder problems
- Specialized training for diabetics
- Specialized training for crohn’s, etc.
+ OUR CURRENT PROMOTION +
$35/session – In-Home training (or at work)
details – You must register before March 14th to receive the above discount.
- this rate includes nutritional programming and weekly review
- this rate also includes homework programs for when we are not there
- every client must begin with an evaluation session (also $35)
- benefit from our extreme nerdiness. We follow all the latest research on sport science and sport psychology. We always base our fitness and nutritional programs on what works, not on what is the current fad. Simplicity rules.
To set up an evaluation session contact us – email@example.com or 514-730-6764
Looking forward to meeting you all!
Joey, Jesse and the B-Fit crew