The number 1 concern that our personal training clients have when they reach out to us is persistent motivation.
We know that you don’t always get what you wish for but you do get what you work for. We will help you reach your goals, as we have with all of our clients for the last 10 years. But the more important thing we can help you with is finding that innate motivation. We work to inspire lifestyle change that equates to longevity in health. You might only train with us for a month but we strive to give you the one tool that will keep you healthy for much longer.
We require very little space for our In-home training. All we need is a big enough space that you can lay down and stretch your limbs out without touching anything. Any equipment required we can provide for each session. If you have equipment we can incorporate it into our programs or your homework plans.
We can help you with any number of short or long term goals
- Losing the last 5-10 lbs
- Significant weight loss – 20 lbs to extreme obesity
- Increasing cardiovascular strength
- Sport performance (golf, hockey, sprinting, climbing, football, speed skating, etc)
- Size and strength increase
- General fitness
- Martial arts conditioning
- Balance improvement
- Prenatal fitness
- Postnatal recovery training (abdominal and pelvic rebuilding)
- Postnatal fitness and weight loss
- Fertility fitness
- Range-of-motion improvement and strengthening
- Rehab training for people with knee, hip, ankle, lower back and shoulder problems
- Specialized training for diabetics
- Specialized training for crohn’s, etc.
+ OUR CURRENT PROMOTION +
$35/session – In-Home training (or at work)
details – You must register before March 14th to receive the above discount.
- this rate includes nutritional programming and weekly review
- this rate also includes homework programs for when we are not there
- every client must begin with an evaluation session (also $35)
- benefit from our extreme nerdiness. We follow all the latest research on sport science and sport psychology. We always base our fitness and nutritional programs on what works, not on what is the current fad. Simplicity rules.
To set up an evaluation session contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-730-6764
Looking forward to meeting you all!
Joey, Jesse and the B-Fit crew